Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Back in the Stitching Chair

Good morning all.  I've got myself a new comfy chair.  It is a wingback, tufted, nailhead chair.  I am sitting straight up as I was taught in typing class and it is so much of a relief to be out of my wheelchair 24/7.  I have also heard my stitching calling me at long last.  It's been 9 months and that is the longest time ever I have gone without.  What a relief to sit in my comfy chair and stitch and watch my favorite TV shows.  :)  Here's my stitching update:

Finished LHN's Farmhouse Christmas #1


and am working on LHN's Farmhouse Christmas #2:


and will be stitching them all in one.


And there you have it.  It's amazing how a new comfy chair and stitching can cheer you up.

Have a good day!
Cathryn

2 comments:

Iris said...

WOW you are making great progress on these. I am so glad you are back to stitching again.

diamondc said...

Catheryn: What great news I bet that chair is your favorite place now.
Your stitching design is a sweet stitch.


Catherine