Translate

Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 11, 2009

I just recently finished my Merry Month of May SAL by San Man Originals. :)





It's a stormy, rainy couple of days here in Kentucky. I haven't been feeling well for the past few days and finally figured out that it's my allergies. I just have to lay down when that happens and I am so very glad to be retired so I can do that when I want to.



Life is so fragile. A friend of ours was killed by a semi crossing the yellow line and hit him head on (the driver was drunk). He was on his way home from work to his wife and two children. Hug those close to you.



Thanks for stopping by,

Cathryn

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh my! You have done beautiful work. I love SanMan Originals, CCN & LHN & Lizzie Kate. Your cat is beautiful ~ I love orange tabby. Check out my blog when you have time.