Translate

Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's That Time Again!

The Blueladie Designs Newsletter will be out in a few days. :) Don't miss it! Subscription information is on my website and the column to your right.

I have also begun to work on submissions for the Counted Wishes Festival coming up in February. I hope you will save some of your Christmas monies for the exciting NEW designs that will be released then (February 1-7, 2011).

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and your Christmas will be truly blessed!

God Bless!

Thanks for stopping by,
Cathryn

2 comments:

*-* said...

I enjoyed viewing your blog.
Love the LHN you are doing and seeing those happy Grandbabies &, furbabies,

Adriana said...

Looking forward to the next show and the new patterns. Love the newsletter this month, Happy Holidays :)
Adriana