this has been a time of highs and lows for me stitching wise. I've finished 3 months of Raise the Roof Design's "Crabby All Year" (July, August and September respectively).
These are the highs. They are relatively easy and I can't believe this SAL is almost finished. Only three more months to go.
Now for the lows. I eagerly awaited and started Little House Needleworks "Around the World in 80 Days". There were a few errors I picked up on this chart on the website and noted them. I stitched and got so far - (see picture)
The grassy area on the right underneath the right house is supposed to be a light green (per the chart picture). It calls for Crescent Colors "Desert Mesquite" and that just did not turn out a light green. Believe me if the stitched piece looked like the picture, I wouldn't frog as I have decided to do. However, the stitched piece it's hard to see the flowers and the people so frogging agony here I come. I'll have to try to find some light green that would closely match the picture. I am so disappointed. :(
Thanks for stopping by and bearing with me as I whine.