Translate

Monday, December 31, 2012

The Blueladie Designs Newsletter

went out last night and this afternoon.  After 3 years of sending out this newsletter, hotmail decided I was spam and wouldn't let me send out the last group of subscribers.  Some of you may have received the newsletter from my gmail account.  Check your spam/junk box.  If you didn't receive it, email me at the hotmail address and I will return email you (if you are already a subscriber) a copy of the newsletter.

My apologies for the glitch.  I really don't make enough income from Blueladie Designs to purchase an email client, so we'll have to cope with these occasional glitches.  Thank you for your patience with me and your interest in my stitching and my designs.

God Bless and
Thank you for stopping by,
Cathryn

No comments: