Translate

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Delilah's Quilt

I have the most wonderful group of online stitchers I belong to and they did the most AWESOME thing!  They made a 'comfort' quilt for my beautiful granddaughter who was diagnosed with leukemia.  The following are some pictures I took:  [PICTURE HEAVY]

The following two photos show the front of the quilt with some wonderful stitchy pieces laying against the back of the quilt.


The following are some individual pictures including the stitchy pieces.  My dear stitching sisters I hope you can find yours.






















God Bless you all ladies.  What a wonderful thing you have done and have touched my heart so deeply.

Love, hugs & prayers,
Cathryn

5 comments:

Shebafudge said...

What a wonderful quilt! I would have loved to have known about that and participated. Great job to all the ladies who stitched for it, there are lots of beautiful designs.

Iris said...

Thanks for posting these pictures Cathryn. I love seeing what everyone has stitched for this special quilt for a very special little girl.

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful and wonderful thing you ladies have done! When my mother told me of the quilt, I cried. Such love, thoughtful prayer and time went into this quilts creation and I cannot begin to express my gratitude. Thank you ALL for your love and prayers! And thank you too the ladies who put this together for my little girl. It will be a cherished gift for years to come.
Many Thanks (and grateful tears),
Becca
Cathryn's daughter
Delilah's Mama

CalamityJr said...

Wow! So many prayers and blessings must have been stitched into that gorgeous quilt. I'm sure Delilah will feel the love when she wraps up in it.

Honeybee said...

That is a WONDERFUL quilt! What a treasure!