Saturday, July 29, 2017

Piggy Bank Challenge.

I saw this on Daffycat and went over to Val's Quilting Studio and decided to try the Piggy Bank Challenge!  Just a way to save pennies and have fun at the end of the year.

I'm going to do mine a little differently, though.  I am handicapped and don't get out much.  DH does all my errands and grocery shopping for me (bless his heart).  So I have my checking account et al on paper... well really on the computer.  Excel is WONDERFUL!  When he brings the receipt, I round it up to the next dollar amount and put the change in my 'digital' piggy bank.  I am an avid cross stitch collector.  Just wish my stitching would keep up with it!  LOLOL.  So that's what I am doing.  I'm excited.

Have a great day y'all!
Cathryn

3 comments:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

I have a cash cow bank that I put any left over change in. I don't keep up with it, but plan to check it out and the end of the year.
It will add up.

Pauline said...

A virtual piggy bank is a great idea, might have to adopt this!

Iris said...

I have a canvas bag in our bedroom that DH and I put all our lose change in. I almost never spend any change when I shop just so I get change back. We use it as spending money on vacations.