Translate

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

IHSW Weekend Y'all!

I'm actually going to do it!  My DH won't know what to think!!!

It's International Hermit and Stitching Weekend!  February 16-18.

This is the place where it started and an explanation:  HERE!

I'm going to be working on my Little House Needleworks ABCs Houses:


Wanna join in?  Anyone can!  As you can see above I'm working on UVW the next to last chart on this series.  I want to finish it because I so want to do her newest series "Farmhouse Christmas"!

Well, let's see how this weekend turns out.  :D

Sincerely trying,
Cathryn

2 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Your alphabet houses are looking great - good luck with your progress on them for IHSW.

Joysze said...

Happy Hermitting, Cathryn. I hope you get lots of time to stitch!! Your Farmhouse pieces is so cute!