Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I am happy to....

tell you that my dear husband (DH) is home from the hospital.  He was in for 10 days from pneumonia that kept getting worse.  He is weak and has to take measures to regain his strength and has medications to take in addition to the ones he is already on.  I missed him so much and am so relieved to have him home.  While I miss my stitching so much, I need to help him out until he regains more of his strength. Hope to get back to my stitching soon and show some much needed progress.

Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts.  They are much appreciated.  God bless you.
Cathryn

4 comments:

Terri said...

I am glad to hear he is home and recooperating! Take care of yourself, too!

diamondc said...

Hi Cathryn: So glad he is home and recovering.

Catherine

Faith... said...

SO glad to hear he is home and all is going well! Hope his health continues to improve.

Anonymous said...

Wishing him improved health and strength. Hoping he is a bird watcher as spring is definitely here and revitalizing!