Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sad Announcement

Much to my dismay and facing the truth, I am closing down my Blueladie Designs website.  The new taxation on internet sales has forced me into this decision.  I just cannot cope with governmental rules and regulations.  I am sad because I enjoy doing this.  I will continue to make my little charts as I am able and give them away in our KYKS group.  I started that group on Yahoo in 2002 because a group I belonged to decided to close and gave its members no choice but to do without.  I do truly do this “for the love of creativity” as my banner states.  More and more things are changing beyond my control and beyond my capabilities to endure.  If you like my designs, you can have them for free in our group:  KYKS during the month they are released.  You have to join.  No approval required.  If Iris (my co-owner) or my signature are not on a note, we did not send it (website hosts send reminder of non-participation, not us).  Thank you for your support over the years.

Sincerely,
Cathryn

3 comments:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Know it was a hard decision but the right one for you. I do enjoy the KYKS group and will continue to follow you on it. Thanks for following me on my facebook and blog.
JOyce F/ Richmond, TX

Joyful said...

I don't understand why you have decided to close your website due to tax issues. This new tax legislation has only been a proposal and has not passed. You only need to collect sales tax for sales within your state.

stitchinrose said...

I am sorry to hear this, I have enjoyed your blog, don't really comment too much and have recently joined KYKS group, glad to know that we will still be able to keep in touch. You are in my prayers.