Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Finished Stitching LHN's ABC Samplers

Let me preface this by saying... I stopped stitching this at XYZ to stitch on LHN's Farmhouse Christmas (see previous post).  Then my DH passed away in 2018 and I just stopped stitching.  I started up again earlier this year... so this is finished finally.

The picture doesn't do it justice.  No picture could capture the colors of threads (called for by charts).  Also couldn't capture the true creamy beige of country french aida 16 ct.

Both this one and Farmhouse Christmas will be framed.  :)

Happy stitching y'all.
Cathryn

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks absolutely lovely!!!! Can't wait to see both framed!!

Shortbread and Ginger said...

It is lovely!

LindaLee said...

So pretty. I have the same piece going as well. Doing all together as you did, but thinking that once I'm through, I may make them all into small pillows to fill a basket. Time will tell. You did a great job on this though.
So sorry about your husband. LindaLee