Translate

Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19, 2009


Well, I finished this month's SanMan SAL.



I decided to leave it just as it is even though it is off center a little.

I talked to my step-mother this morning a little. They are sending her to a nursing home for a few weeks to get her up and walking with a walker and such before they send her home. I guess they decided it would be for the best. I'm kind of glad cause I know that Dad would expect too much of her. This way she can get a head start with healing and resting and people waiting on her. She sounded in really good spirits, but then she always is even if she's down so you really can't tell. That's just her.

Well, I'm off to fix iced tea for DH do a few things then work on some other cross stitching probably my Prairie Schooler Christmas Village because I haven't been able to work on that for a while.

Take care of yourself, Cathryn.

1 comment:

Iris said...

Cathryn - Your SanMan SAL afghan is beautiful. Iris