Translate

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14, 2009

I keep waiting until I have a pic to post on what I am stitching, but that is just silly. I am working on Little House Needleworks "Home of a Needleworker (too)" I really fell in love with it when I saw other stitchers in the LHN/CCN group post their pictures. I so love cross stitching that I wanted this piece for myself haning on my wall. Designing cross stitch and stitching it brings such pleasure, peace and joy to my life. :)

I am missing so many people in my life. People who are members of my group (KYKS) and my daughters and my mother all of my family. Sometimes I feel so alone. I don't know what I would do if I lost my DH. He was in an accident yesterday. Someone rear-ended him and he is in such pain (from whiplash I would imagine). He slept so poorly last night (it kept us both awake).

I don't even know what to say about life anymore. I have no eloquent words of prayer. I go to God and just say "help." I don't know what else to say. Just help. That and my faith and trust in God lets me believe that he knows what I mean even when I don't.

I love people. I care so deeply about even strangers troubles that they share. It just plain hurts. That's when it came to me that I can be a child and just go to my God, hold out my hand and say... "help".

Thanks for stopping by... God Bless you richly.
love, Cathryn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We all feel alone from time to time, I know I do. There are certain triggers that do that and Early Spring is one of them. I will say a prayer for you that things get better. Hang in there. Hugs from afar. - Kelly