Translate

Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5, 2009

It's Sunday night. I've been stitching on the next SanMan Originals Christmas SAL on an afghan. It is going really quickly so I haven't stitched on it today. We did our shopping today instead of yesterday (groceries) because it was so nice out. We spent most of the day outside. Today there are storm warnings and watches. From one extreme to another. Tomorrow... we are supposed to be really cold and a chance of SNOW! I think mother nature needs professional help!!! Can anyone suggest a good therapist??? LOL

The rainy weather is killing both DH and I! Arthritis is painful when it's wet, cold, and damp!! But we get along with lots of aspirin and sympathy, me for him and him for me! I must admit though, due to the pain we kinda snap at each other. It's a good thing we love each other so much. ;)

Well, Wolfgang is getting nervous and went under the bed. Must be thunder and another storm rolling through so I'd better get off here. Back to Stitching! YES!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Cathryn

No comments: