Translate

Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11, 2009

TGIF!!!
I have been so lazy, tired lately. Haven't been blogging regularly. Sigh...
Anyway.....

Here's my latest NEW design.



I've finally finished my PS, but - shame on me! - I haven't taken a pic yet.

It's been almost a year since I've retired and I'm just having a rough time this winter with everything holiday. I want to do so much but I am just physically and financially unable. Pffffffffffffttttttttt! LOL I do play my Christmas music, though. I LOVE that. Listen! I'm trying, really I am.

If you got this far, leave a comment and I'll send you a PDF of my new design, free (expires 12-31-09).
:) Please be sure to leave your email.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless you and yours!
Merry Christmas!!!
love and hugs,
Cathryn

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Get the decorations up and keep playing that Christmas music and you will get the spirit. Have a merry holiday for me it's the company, good conversation and great food. Enjoy. Hugs Mary Ann

maryann64@hotmail.com

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sally said...

Cathryn,

I love the horse drawn sleigh! May I request a PDF copy of this chart, please?

Sarah

blueladie said...

Sally, I would love to send you the chart, but where do I send it? I need your email addy as stated in the post.
:)

Iris said...

Cathryn I love this design. Hope your Christmas turned out well.

ibcope@verizon.net

Pat said...

Cathryn, the Sleigh Bells design is really pretty. It looks so inviting to go and take a ride.

...Patricia
teddy@ica.net

LeslieJane said...

Oh so cute, definitely want a copy of the chart. Maybe I can find time to do it before next Christmad. Yeah, right ;) Along with the other one hundred and one projects.

lesliejanef@aol.com

DebraM said...

I wish to request this chart as well. Thank you so much!!
Blessings
DebraM
suzy_xstitcher@yahoo.com

Sally said...

I would love this chart, Cathryn!

Sarah

aussiemom@gmail.com