Translate

Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12, 2009

When DH brought in the mail today, I opened this mid size brown envelope from Pam B. with a puzzled look on my face and out came the most beautiful ornament and scissors fob. It took my breath away. I REALLY loved it! You are so sweet to do this and I can see what a wonderful seamstress you are! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I LOVE surprises and this certainly was a wonderful one!


















Iris also surprised me. I heard her saying she was crocheting potholders and dishcloths and I was waiting to see a pic (as I am such a visual person). Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be one of the LUCKY recipients of such a thoughtful gift!!! :D



















Thank you for stopping by and sharing my Christmas surprises!

God Bless
Cathryn

No comments: