Translate

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Got An Award!

The Sunshine Blog award!




I received the award from one of my favorite designers (Blue Ribbon Designs), Belinda the Sampler Girl. Check out her blog. You won't be sorry. Now on to my responsibilities for receiving this award. PIF (Pay/Pass it Forward).


1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So, here are my twelve nominees (in no special order)...all of who are positive and creative with their blog posts...all of whom inspire me!
1. Plum Street Samplers
2. Little House Needleworks
3. Stitches by Carin
4. Stitching With Iris
5. Stitching Obsession II
6. Raggedy Stitcher's Blog
7. Cross Stitches and Kitty Kisses
8. Sue's Stitching
9. Just Julie
10. Ma vie en rose
11. Scattered Threads
12. With My Needle

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hello Cathyrn. Thank you for such a humble honor on The Sunshine Blog Award. This was very much unexpected. May you you be continually blessed.
Thanks again. Jackie.

Christel said...

Oh thank you very much Cathryn. I'm very touched about this. I'm going to pout it on my blog tomorrow morning.Thanks again.
Kisses and hugs. Christel