Translate

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday - Monday

Remember the Mamas and the Papas? "Rainy Days & Mondays always get me down." That's today!!! Yeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuccck!

Stitching: I finished part 1 of the SMO 4 Season Fatties. (haven't got a picture yet). I need to work on the March jar from the same designer.

I went back to stitching on my Lenten piece by Little House Needleworks, "He Is Risen" from Just Cross Stitch magazine- their most recent issue as of this date.

In my UFO pile I still have Serenity by My Big Toe and Cantata by Whispered in the Wind.

Next I would like to start Sunflower Inn by Little House Needleworks. I won it in a contest and IRIS so generously granted my wish for the floss for this project. I'm itching to get at it! LOL. So many projects too little time!!!

Wishing you all a very happy and peaceful Monday.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cathryn

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I understand your itch to stitch Cathyun. It's not raining here, but I have a serious case of the lazies. Think I am recovering from "spring break".

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sounds like the perfect Monday to me!

Iris said...

LOL Cathryn I have Sunflower Inn in my stash and want to stitch it. Now I just need to get the floss and the fabric. It was a yuckeeeee day here yesterday too.

ArchangelDecker said...

So many projects, so little time :)