- Blueladie Designs Website
- Blueladie Designs Newsletter 5/1/2018
- KYKS Stitching Group - Lots of Fun for Everyone
- Stash Sales P1 ShepBush
- Stash Sales P2 (Kits)
- Stash Sales P3 (mags)
- Stash Sales P4 (A-E)
- Stash Sales P5 (F-K)
- Stash Sales P6 (L-P)
- Stash Sales P7 (Q-U)
- Stash Sales P8 (V-Z)
- Stash Sales P9 Miscellaneous
- Stash Sales P10 (Christmas)
- Stash Sales P11 (Cozzolino)
Monday, March 22, 2010
Stitching: I finished part 1 of the SMO 4 Season Fatties. (haven't got a picture yet). I need to work on the March jar from the same designer.
I went back to stitching on my Lenten piece by Little House Needleworks, "He Is Risen" from Just Cross Stitch magazine- their most recent issue as of this date.
In my UFO pile I still have Serenity by My Big Toe and Cantata by Whispered in the Wind.
Next I would like to start Sunflower Inn by Little House Needleworks. I won it in a contest and IRIS so generously granted my wish for the floss for this project. I'm itching to get at it! LOL. So many projects too little time!!!
Wishing you all a very happy and peaceful Monday.
Thanks for stopping by,
Thursday, March 18, 2010
I received the award from one of my favorite designers (Blue Ribbon Designs), Belinda the Sampler Girl. Check out her blog. You won't be sorry. Now on to my responsibilities for receiving this award. PIF (Pay/Pass it Forward).
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
So, here are my twelve nominees (in no special order)...all of who are positive and creative with their blog posts...all of whom inspire me!
1. Plum Street Samplers
2. Little House Needleworks
3. Stitches by Carin
4. Stitching With Iris
5. Stitching Obsession II
6. Raggedy Stitcher's Blog
7. Cross Stitches and Kitty Kisses
8. Sue's Stitching
9. Just Julie
10. Ma vie en rose
11. Scattered Threads
12. With My Needle
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
This is a close-up of 'The West Coast':
and here is 'The Southwest':
Next comes 'The Mountains':
and my part of the country, 'The Midwest':
and finally with some of my favorite colors, 'The East Coast':
Thank you Diane of Little House Needleworks. I can't even begin to tell you how much it meant to me to stitch this piece.
Thanks all for looking and following my journey.