Posting from her mother:
So we were back in the ER last night. This time Lyllah had a fever of 102.2. With her ANC so low that's an automatic 48 hour stay. Just now waking up from a long night of throwing up, crying and sleeplessness. Good news is the fever's gone. Delilah's going to get some blood today to bring her hemoglobin up and help her feel better. Hopefully her ANC will continue an upward trend. We need her to be fever-free for 24 hours, antibiotics for 48 hours and her ANC above 200 to go home. Praying to be home Sunday evening.
So the numbers are in:
ANC is 80 so we're staying overnight again.Hemoglobin is up to 11.3 and Delilah is in a better mood (Except it's hard to wait for pancakes). And as for Mom and Dad, we're exhausted, as usual. Money and food are tight right now so if anyone's looking to help, a good, home-cooked meal for Delilah's siblings, Dominic and Destiny, and their grandparents, Sharon and Mike, would be greatly appreciated. You may also contact Best Upon Request at 513-803-4871 or email@example.com to purchase meal cards for us at the hospital. We're in A South, room 5-42. Hopefully our stay won't be a long one but we never know. It's a day by day process. We'll keep you updated as we get info. Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts!