Translate

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Last Night's Stitching (Fri 3/16)

LHN's Little House ABC Samplers (XYZ).
I am enjoying finishing this one.  I'm going to hang it somewhere near my stitching chair so I can look at it frequently.  :)

This is what DH and I watched yesterday afternoon.  A hungry fox who lives in a dead fallen tree trunk up the hill from us kept coming back to finish off the dog food our dogs left.  He was beautiful to watch and kept coming back until he finished the leftovers.  I took the picture through our screen door.  (No it's not warm enough.  The storm window was down too.)

Have a good weekend y'all.

Cathryn

2 comments:

Faith... said...

Your stitching is looking great. We have some foxes here too but not so many in the city. In the last place we lived in when we first got to Tucson we were more out in the desert and we were told to watch our dogs to protect them from foxes, hawks and snakes... eek!!!

Daffycat said...

Oh, I love the fox! Really neat!