Translate

Friday, March 9, 2018

XYZ update

My update from last night.  Little House Needleworks ABC House Samplers (XYZ).  I stitched some white in the lower right grass and some light brown and dark brown on the woman and the house.  Again, didn't get much done because DH isn't well.  Went to doctor's this morning and he had a CT scan and some other tests done.  We shall see what he says. 

Tonight, if I can (I'm tired and DH needs someone to go-fer for him) I will work on Farmhouse Christmas.

Take care y'all.
Cathryn

3 comments:

Clare said...

Looking lovely. Mine`s on hold as other things in my life have taken over. Happy Stitching.

Kaisievic said...

So, this must mean that you have nearly finished all of the alphabet? I hope that DH is okay.

Daffycat said...

Beautiful stitching! I’m sorry your DH isn’t well.