Translate

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Delilah Update

Delilah has low hemoglobin so they are going to give her a blood transfusion.  They are still checking for infections because of her fever and she is due for a picc/port change so they will keep her until Tuesday at least.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support.
Delilah's grandmother

2 comments:

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

Praying...sweet dear, it just breaks my heart to see anyone go through so much, but in particular a baby girl like your Delilah. Praying hard...

LKICT said...

I've just read your posts about your granddaughter. I'm so sorry for what she's going thru, and will hold you all in my prayers. I hope the fever is getting under control.