Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hi All!!!

How's your stitching going?  I'm working on LHN ABC sampler.  Love LHN!!!  I'm afraid I'm in a stitching slump, though, through no fault of many talented designers!

I want to thank you all for attending the Counted Wishes Festival and to the generous people who placed orders during that time.  My little design hobby doesn't sell a great deal, but these orders came at a most opportune time. I hope you enjoy stitching them and please don't forget about my monthly newsletters which always have a freebie in them.  Since the October doodle didn't do well at the festival I'm going to include it in the October newsletter.  You can subscribe to the newsletter here.

Oh yes, and please don't forget about my September giveaway.  There's only a few days left to enter for this great prize!  Rules and post for this giveaway can be seen here.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!!

Hugs,
Cathryn  :D

No comments: