Translate

Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23, 2009

Well, doctor says I'll live! LOLOL. Just a check up. Received Rx's refills and appointment for 4 months from now. Have to work on my circulation. Moving around a bit more. Will try to do that.

Still working on my SALs and Joined another SAL a while back for Blue Ribbon Designs Peppermint Twist. I love that and haven't started it yet. Would like to, though. Hmmm dare I start another???? :-o

DH & I stopped at the Olive Garden for lunch/dinner. I had a shrimp pasta dinner and DH had Eggplant parmegiana.... his favorite! Plus their wonderful salad and breadsticks... whew!!! I am still full and that was 8 hours ago. It was a gift card from one of the people I used to work with. It was wonderful!!! :D

Well, short and sweet this evening. Blessings to all who read. May your life be full, happy and healthy!

love, Cathryn

No comments: